- Climate Agreement Reached by 195 Nations in Paris
- Marshall Islands Republic Wins Right Livelihood Award
- Latin American Legislators Finding and Implementing New Ways to Fight Hunger
- December 18 is Now to be Celebrated as International Migrants Day
- 66,000 New Homes For Typhoon Survivors In Philippines
- UN Chief Praises the Power Of Volunteerism in Building a More Sustainable World
- African Educators United for Diversity in Education
- Burma/Myanmar: 40 High-Ranking Officers from Karen National Liberation Army Trained in Child Protection
- Saudi Arabian Women Vote in Elections for First Time
- Avaaz Claims the World has Set a Landmark “That Can Save Everything we Love!”
Download full issue here (docx>
The Harper government has made defending Western values a centrepiece of its anti-terror rhetoric. But our actions both at home and abroad tell a different story.
Peggy Mason | January 21, 2015
by Douglas Roche | December 29, 2014
Views from the Vienna Conference on:
“The humanitarian consequences of nuclear weapons” by Ramesh Thakur.
“The Humanitarian Impact on the Nuclear Weapons Treaty” by Paul Meyer.